Friday Night Lights – National File’s Addison Basurto Assaulted By US State Department Goons, US Intelligence Agents, While Covering The Freedom Protests in Brasilia
“ALONG FOR THE RIDE WAS RENATO TEBET, COUSIN OF LULA ALLY, SIMONE TEBET.”
- In mid-November, National File reporter Addison Basurto, a friend of the Australian National Review and known worldwide for his courageous coverage of the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, travelled from Chicago to Brasilia to cover the freedom protests in Brasilia.
- Addison interviewed a plethora of resistance movement figures, from the head of the truckers’ union, known as Chicao, to Osvaldo Eustaquio, a revered figure in Brazilian journalism who had his back broken by Brazilian security officials in the course of his work.
- On Friday, November 18, Addison was invited to interview the President of the Brazilian Conservative Students Association and a local Campaign Manager at ‘Dobe’ bar in Brasilia.
- Intermediating this interview was a Renato Tebet, cousin of Lula ally and 3rd placed Presidential candidate, Simone Tebet.
- Upon arrival at Dobe for the interviews, Addison was joined at the table not just by Renato Tebet and the interviewees, but also by two US State Department officials, Miguel Contreras and Kristen Parkhouse.
- Contreras, a former US Marine and with a large gap in his publicly available CV (screenshot attached, as Contreras has abruptly pulled down his LinkedIn), presented an authentic State Department business card suggesting he is a ‘Second Secretary’ at the US Embassy in Brasilia, and commented to Addison and his bodyguard that he was an expert in “logistics.” Despite being on foreign soil, Parkhouse presented herself as a tenured FBI Agent, and provided Addison’s minder her personal details, including her official State Department and FBI emails. Parkhouse carried three different smartphones.
- Although Addison immediately was caught off-guard by the presence of the two US State Department officials and found it “strange,” it was passed off as normal by Renato Tebet who explained he had a “lot of friends” in the US Embassy and at the US’ investment arm for developing countries, ‘IDB Invest,’ where he claimed he was applying for “loans for his solar projects.” Tebet said he had spent much of his youth living in Washington DC where his father worked for the World Bank. The scheduled interviews proceeded without a hitch.
- Post interviews, the US Embassy officials offered to drive Addison and his minder to another bar, ‘Jungle Bar,’ also owned by Tebet, who by this stage had confided to Addison that he “stood to make a lot of money if Lula takes power.” Contreras drove, boasting to Addison and his minder that they had “diplomatic immunity” in his US government vehicle.
- On arrival at Jungle Bar, a concerted effort began almost immediately, led by Contreras, to separate Addison and his minder by using an attractive young red-headed woman, a Roberta Cahu, at a separate table.
- Shortly after Addison and his minder were separated, but with FBI Agent Parkhouse still adjacent to Addison, a bearded gentleman appeared and sat down next to Addison – and promptly began issuing threats, including on Addison’s life, some of which were captured on tape. Referencing his experience in both “Iraq and Afghanistan,” he identified himself as “Dominic.” If ANR readers may be able to identify this man, please reach out to us, as law enforcement would like to speak to him.
- Whilst the threatening situation was occurring, law enforcement officer Kristen Parkhouse does nothing to intervene, as the tapes show. Furthermore, she becomes perturbed, deer-in-the-headlights, when she realizes she is being taped by Addison during the ordeal – which now seems to Addison more like an intelligence operation or sting, setup by the US State Department and its cronies.
- Feeling increasingly concerned for his personal safety, Addison leaves his table for his minders’ table, and they begin to make arrangements to leave to venue and obtain Addison’s backpack and journalistic equipment from Contreras (the equipment had been left in Contreras’ US diplomatic vehicle).
- Addison respectfully asks Miguel Contreras for his equipment to be returned. At this point, shockingly to both Addison and his minder, Contreras turns violent for the first time. He assaults Addison, shoving him repeatedly, and grabs his throat. Addison’s minder is also assaulted. Both men do not retaliate, and Addison raises his hands to Contreras, and continues to request for his backpack and equipment to be returned. Addison also asks same of Kristen Parkhouse, who yet again, does little to assist and continues in more of an observational capacity.
- US State Department employee Miguel Contreras then assaults Addison’s minder for a second time and Contreras is promptly flattened by the minder in an act of self-defence. The situation seemingly diffuses and shortly thereafter, the backpack and equipment are returned by Contreras to Addison – but not before he says to Addison “If I ever see you again, I am going to kill you.” Contreras is also captured on-camera attempting to assault Addison a final time and break his phone.
- The bearded antagonist, who spoke French and broken English, disappeared during the altercation. And to Addison and his minders’ surprise, an unknown Australian man – who confirmed he was Australian when his minder asked – appeared on the scene after-the-fact to enquire what was going on. This was despite it being in the early hours at a nondescript bar in Brasilia, not a known tourist city. Like the beard, this Australian man also disappeared as quickly as he arrived.
- Addison has since left Brasilia in fear of his life and was transported to the Brasilia airport under an armed escort at the advice of current and ex US Special Forces and Australian SAS with experience in Brasilia. Renato Tebet is yet to turn over the CCTV footage of the incident, as had been promised by Tebet.
- To date, mainstream media, both liberal and conservative, have refused and even outright rejected the opportunity to discuss the documented intimidation and assault of a fellow American journalist by Biden Administration US State Department ‘officials.’
- Addison and his minder have lodged an official Complaint with the US State Department and expect to pursue the matter further.
To recap the broader situation and National File’s reporting in Brazil, National File has exposed the role of the Chinese Communist Party and their Epstein–tied influence operations in Brazil’s contested election, which has been equated by Tucker Carlson as a Communist takeover of the resource-rich South American nation. The country has now seen tens of millions peacefully protest, noted again by Tucker Carlson as the largest demonstrations since the fall of Communism.
As National File exclusively reported, ex con Lula is directly tied to some of the most prominent Communists and narco-mafia on earth, with links not just to Communist China, but the massive Communist Party apparatus of the former Soviet Union, as well.
More Breaking News from National File on these critical issues, including the closely analyzed real time updates from the Brazilian Armed Forces and Brazil’s Vice President, General Hamilton Mourão, here.
EXCLUSIVE: Shady CCP-Tied, Epstein-Directed Nonprofit Figures Prominently in Commie Takeover of Brazil
Lula’s installation in Brazil has CCP fingerprints all over it…
The Chinese Communist Party and its globalist influence operations such as the CCP-Tied Taihe Institute figure prominently in the Communist takeover of Brazil, dominating the political life of Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva, Brazil’s left-wing President-elect known widely as “Lula”.
Through his prior terms as President and his continued work with left-wing globalist elites, Lula is tied to two of Communist China’s most notorious influence outfits, which National File has covered extensively.
Lula, who was sprung from prison on corruption charges before his globalist-backed election, has deep ties to Communist China and its malign influence networks like the CCP-led Taihe and Epstein-directed Humpty Dumpty Institutes.
Lula, the Brazillian leftist, is “closely attached” to Bulgarian Communist Irina Bokova who, after the fall of Europe’s Iron Curtain, has set up shop in Beijing and at the United Nations.
National File can exclusively report on Lula’s direct ties to prominent communists in continuation of our in-depth series of articles in conjunction with an investigation completed in party by British Texans working to uncover the shady world of international influence that traces from Mark Epstein in New York, to Michael Sonnenfeldt in Israel, all the way to the Taihe Institute in Beijing.
As Director-General of UNESCO in 2011, Bokova spoke of her close relationship with Lula in an address to the World Social Forum, saying that she was “doubly honored” to be back in his presence and boasted that Lula has a “closely attached” relationship with UNESCO under her leadership.
Based in Brazil with heavy links to Lula, the UN, and Communist China, the World Social Forum is outwardly anti-capitalist.
Bokova hailed her mutual work with Lula on left-wing issues around the globe and in Brazil at the World Social Forum event, as well as Lula’s 2009 winning of UNESCO’s Félix Houphouët-Boigny Peace Prize, an award frequently given to left-wing political actors.
Lula not only toed the global left’s talking point line but seemingly called for the end of national allegiances and patriotism in his own acceptance speech of the award.
“There cannot be real peace until the roots of conflict have been destroyed,” Lula said. “So long as there is hunger, inequality, unemployment, but also so long as there is ethnic, religious cultural and ideological intolerance.”
Bokova was educated at an elite Soviet academy in Moscow, training her for the life of a devout Communist Party apparachik. From 2009-2017, she led UNESCO, the UN organization that’s been criticized for its collaboration with Communist regimes for decades.
At UNESCO, she was lauded by the CCP for her work with their regime. She also employed a team of Eastern Bloc, Communist Party “security” veterans with a documented record of brutality.
Her work with the CCP appears to have paid off for her though, as now, Bokova is a high-ranking member of the CCP and PLA-led Taihe Institute, a “think tank” that seeks to spread Chinese Communism around the globe and even operates research centers in the United States.
Among those groups most closely associated with Communist China’s Taihe Institute is the Humpty Dumpty Institute, a globalist influence operation linked to the United Nations, directly partnered with Taihe, and directed by Jeffrey Epstein’s brother Mark. The influence operation has been linked to multiple high-level political figures in the United States and abroad, and works closely with Bokova at Taihe.
During Bokova’s reign at UNESCO, both her sector and the UN as a whole collaborated extensively with Epstein’s HDI.
Irina Bokova works at a high level for the CCP, PLA-led Taihe Institute, a Maoist influence operation.
In 2018, Bokova chaired the Taihi Institute’s “Civilizations Forum,” which was based on “the establishment of a community of a shared future for humankind,” centering around China’s Belt and Road initiative for economic dominance.
In attendance was the Epstein-directed Humpty Dumpty Institute’s Joseph Merante, who provided updates on how HDI, a close Taihe partner group, was promoting the forum’s CCP agenda.
On other occasions, Humpty Dumpty’s leadership has attended and taken part in the Chinese Communist Party’s militaristic rituals, alongside the Taihe Institute. Globally, they’re connected deeply to United Nations, including Bokova’s former UNESCO, and high-ranking officials within both parties of the US government.
Along with the Taihe Institute, HDI is also connected to various factions of the Israeli government, including its global intelligence apparatus.
HDI’s Joseph Merante provides an update to Irina Bokova and Taihe’s leadership in 2018.
In addition to his ties to international Communist and Taihe member Irina Bokova, Lula has been lauded by the CCP for his embrace of Communist China during his prior terms as Brazil’s President.
Among those singing his praises is the CCP-led, Epstein-partnered Taihe Institute.
“Lula’s administration massively expanded economic ties with China,” says Taihe, praising the relationship he built with the Communist state for its pivot away from America and “reconfiguration of the world’s commercial and diplomatic geography.”
Both in and out of office, Lula has been openly affectionate for the CCP, even hailing their COVID “response,” in which China massively expanded its global influence despite being ground zero for the disease outbreak, as an example for the rest of the world.
On the geopolitical stage, Brazil is considered a massive prize for China and the global left. Forecasters say that in his latest term as President, Lula can be expected to cozy the critical nation up to China and its authoritarian regime even more.
After Lula was declared the winner by an extremely narrow margin in an election wrought with judicial chaos, electronic voting systems, and allegations of Soviet-level fraud, not unlike America in 2020, China’s Communist Premier Xi Jinping was among the first on the world stage to congratulate Lula, expressing his desire to forge a “long-term,” and “strategic” alliance between the two nations under left-wing rule.
FBI Agent (likely CIA as on foreign soil) Kristen Parkhouse
US State Department ‘Second Secretary’ (almost certainly serving for an OGA) and former US Marine, Miguel Contreras.
Post multiple physical assaults by Miguel Contreras, Addison’s minder, a British Texan, took care of business.
Official US State Department business card provided by Miguel Contreras to Addison and his minder at the start of the evening.